Let’s give something back
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a catastrophic effect on charities and at the same time has shown us all how much we need one another and are stronger together.
You don’t have to raise money for a charity to take part, but the Let’s Walk Fest team want to spread the joy of walking across Greater Manchester and we thought it would be great if we could combine the Fest with an opportunity for participants to raise some money for local cause, keep motivated and spread the joy a bit further.
1. Select your Let’s Walk Fest activity
2. Choose your good cause, charity or community group
3. Find your chosen charity or community group on JustGiving by clicking the button below.
4. Set up your fundraising page. Let people know what you’re doing during Let’s Walk Fest and why.
5. Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you
6. Complete your Let’s Walk Fest activity!
7. Share your successes on social media and tag #GMWalkFest
Thank you for helping local charities